• handcrafted in Finland
• Finnish poplar body
• khaya ivorensis neck, bolt-on
• walnut fretboard
• 25.5″ scale
• Wilkinson tuners
• Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
• two humbucker-sized P-90 pickups
• three-way switch
• master volume, master tone
• No overdrive pedals used!
• All guitar tracks recorded using a Juketone True Blood (Fender Tweed Champ clone) and a Bluetone Shadows Jr. combo.
• ”Spaghetti Western” style guitar played through a Bluetone Harmonic Tremolo pedal into the Juketone combo.
• Microphone used: Shure SM57