Juttu wah-wah-pedaaleista on nyt ilmestynyt ROCKWAY-blogiin.
Tulossa Rockway-blogiin: Encore Blaster -kitarat
• solid paulownia body
• maple neck; bolt on
• rosewood fretboard; 22 frets
• Guitar Tech (by JHS) hardware
• Guitar Tech (by JHS) pickups
Contact: Aron Soitin
The demo song is a short cover version of ”Wonderful Land” (Jerry Lordan) in the style of The Shadows.
• Encore Blaster E2 – rhythm guitars
• Encore Blaster E6 – lead guitar
All guitar tracks played on a Bluetone Shadows Jr valve combo and an Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy. Recorded to Garageband using a Shure SM57 and a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB.
Tulossa Rockway-blogiin: DiMavery ST-312 Satin Black
DiMavery ST-312 Satin Black
• solid ash body
• maple neck, bolt-on
• rosewood fretboard with red dot markers
• 22 medium frets
• black chrome hardware: vintage vibrato bridge & sealed tuners
• bridge humbucker plus neck and middle singlecoil pickups
• master volume and two tone controls
• gig bag included
This is a short cover of ”Wonderful Land” (Jerry Lordan) inspired by Mike Oldfield’s version.
All guitar tracks played on the DiMavery ST-312 through a Mad Professor Simble Overdrive and a Bluetone Shadows Jr. tube combo.
Finnish distributor: Discoland