Here’s a demo of three Les Paul-type guitars, recorded in the style of mid-Sixties British Blues. I have used the neck humbucker.
The guitars appear in the following order:
1. Green Guitars LP Standard Tesla VR-60
2. LTD (by ESP) EC-256FM
3. Tokai ALS-62
• Amp used – Juketone True Blood (handwired Champ-clone)
• Microphone used – Citronic RM06 ribbon mic
Here’s a short cover version of Led Zeppelin’s classic track ”Kashmir”.
The guitar sequence is:
3. Tokai ALS-62
The rhythm guitar tracks have been played on the bridge pickup of each guitar, while the lead lines use the neck humbucker.
• Shure SM57
• Focusrite Saffire 6 USB
• Apple Garageband
Testi löytyy TÄÄLTÄ.
• solid paulownia body
• maple neck; bolt on
• rosewood fretboard; 22 frets
• Guitar Tech (by JHS) hardware
• Guitar Tech (by JHS) pickups
Contact: Aron Soitin
The demo song is a short cover version of ”Wonderful Land” (Jerry Lordan) in the style of The Shadows.
• Encore Blaster E2 – rhythm guitars
• Encore Blaster E6 – lead guitar
All guitar tracks played on a Bluetone Shadows Jr valve combo and an Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy. Recorded to Garageband using a Shure SM57 and a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB.
DiMavery ST-312 Satin Black
• solid ash body
• maple neck, bolt-on
• rosewood fretboard with red dot markers
• 22 medium frets
• black chrome hardware: vintage vibrato bridge & sealed tuners
• bridge humbucker plus neck and middle singlecoil pickups
• master volume and two tone controls
• gig bag included
This is a short cover of ”Wonderful Land” (Jerry Lordan) inspired by Mike Oldfield’s version.
Finnish distributor: Discoland
Juttu löytyy TÄSTÄ.