Testi löytyy TÄÄLTÄ.
• solid paulownia body
• maple neck; bolt on
• rosewood fretboard; 22 frets
• Guitar Tech (by JHS) hardware
• Guitar Tech (by JHS) pickups
Contact: Aron Soitin
The demo song is a short cover version of ”Wonderful Land” (Jerry Lordan) in the style of The Shadows.
• Encore Blaster E2 – rhythm guitars
• Encore Blaster E6 – lead guitar
All guitar tracks played on a Bluetone Shadows Jr valve combo and an Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy. Recorded to Garageband using a Shure SM57 and a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB.
DiMavery ST-312 Satin Black
• solid ash body
• maple neck, bolt-on
• rosewood fretboard with red dot markers
• 22 medium frets
• black chrome hardware: vintage vibrato bridge & sealed tuners
• bridge humbucker plus neck and middle singlecoil pickups
• master volume and two tone controls
• gig bag included
This is a short cover of ”Wonderful Land” (Jerry Lordan) inspired by Mike Oldfield’s version.
Finnish distributor: Discoland
Finnish guitarist Mikko Heikkilä demonstrates the brand-new Bluetone Black Face 10 Reverb combo amplifier.
• Handcrafted single-channel all-valve amp
• 10 W output from a pair of 6V6GT tubes
• 1 x 10″ WGS Veteran speaker • Two inputs
• Bright switch
• Negative Feedback switch
• Controls for Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb and Master
• Weight 9 kg
Find more info HERE!
Löydät jutun TÄSTÄ.