Uusi testi löytyy TÄÄLTÄ.
Here’s a demo song featuring three LTD (by ESP) Phoenix models:
• LTD Phoenix-1000 Vintage White (with Seymour Duncan pickups) – first solo
• LTD Arctic Metal Phoenix (with EMG 81TW active triple coil pickup) – second solo
• LTD Phoenix-1000 See-Thru Black Cherry (with active Fishman Fluence pickups) – third solo
Features shared by all three models:
• Three-piece mahogany through-neck
• Mahogany body wings
• Macassar ebony fretboard
• Stainless steel frets
• Locking tuners
• Tone Pros bridge and tailpiece
• Three-way toggle switch
• Master volume and tone controls (push/pull switch in tone knob)
• Bluetone Black Prince Reverb
• Bluetone Shadows Jr.
Finnish handcrafted all-valve combos.
• Ibanez 850 Fuzz Mini
• Joyo Analog Chorus
All guitar tracks have been recorded with a Shure SM57 plugged into a Cranborne Audio Camden EC2 preamp.
• Designed in the UK
• Two ultra-clean, linear preamps
• Accepts microphone, instrument, and line level signals
• Switchable and adjustable MOJO-circuit for analogue saturation for each preamp
• Two headphone outputs with dedicated mixers
All guitar parts played through the Bluetone Bluesmaster all-valve combo, straight without any effect pedals.
• Rhythm guitars: Gibson Les Paul Junior (left), Fender Stratocaster (middle), Fender Telecaster (right)
• Lead guitar: Hamer USA Studio Custom
• Based on a Fender Music Master
• 10-12 W of all-valve power
• 1 x 12AX7; 2 x 6V6GT • Volume, Tone, Low Cut-switch, and three-stage OPC rotary switch
• 1 x 10″ Warehouse Guitar Speakers model G10C/S