Bluetone’s brand-new Load Box is a 8 ohm/100 watts multi-purpose reactive and passive attenuator for live use and recording.
It comes with the following features:
- Scalable 100 W dummy load with -12 dB, -15 dB and -20 dB and Off steps for output level attenuation, even up to total silence.
- Speaker Through jack, which is parallel with the Speaker In jack. This also works with a 4 ohm speaker output from the amplifier.
- Speaker Out jack carrying the attenuated guitar signal.
- Analogue cabinet simulator with 1×12″, 4×12″, and off (bypass) settings.
- Balanced adjustable Line Out with a jack connector.
- Dry–PA/Rec switch for the line level signal.
- Adjustable Headphones Out for use with headphones.
The Load Box is completely passive, which means it doesn’t require a power supply to function.
Find out more on Bluetone’s website.