Here’s a short cover of Wilton Felder’s classic bassline on the Jackson 5 track ”I Want You Back”.
The Vintage takes the first turn, with the Yamaha going second.
• Vintage (by JHS) VJ74
– Swamp ash body
– Maple neck with maple fingerboard
– Black block markers
– Two Wilkinson J-type singlecoil pickups
– Wilkinson vintage-type tuners
– Wilkinson vintage-type bridge with brass saddles
More info: aronsoitin.fi/
• Yamaha BB234
– Alder body
– Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
– Dot markers
– One P-type pickup; one J-type pickup
– Yamaha vintage-type tuners
– Yamaha vintage-type bridge
More info: f-musiikki.fi/
Both basses were recorded direct via a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB interface.